Thursday 3 October 2013

Coach Kiko Javier



coach kiko

MY PERSONAL TESTI WHY I JOINED SUPREME WEALTH ALLIANCE…

by: Kiko Javier
Thanks Jhoy  for inspiring me to create this testimony…since i done it because of your questions…id share it here too :) God bless!
When did you join swa?
I was so blessed to join SWA in the first hour it was opened to public. It was pre launch, January 29 to be exact.
How much did you earn?
Not yet a millionaire, but surely this would count on my first million in SWA. Obviously, SWA is not a “get rich quick scheme”…which is mostly the fly by nights. To date Im running at $3,000. That is about $750/month average or Php30,000…not bad for a part time job
What made you decide to join SWA?
I was looking for something unique. In my 16 yrs of running after this very PROFITABLE industry, I would admit. I am tired. I was looking for something that would make me maximize our “current” available resources and MONETIZE it. These are the reasons I personally saw that made me BELIEVE this is good :
1. ITS 100% ONLINE – No stress in travelling and inviting friends to look at the business.
2. YOU CAN MAXIMIZE “SOCIAL SITES” LIKE FACEBOOK – Believe me Facebook is LIFE to so many people. If your pinoy, you’d understand what I mean. Because of the Facebook phenomenon…even most technologies were designed to ride with Facebook.
3. NO SELLING!
4. NO FORCE RECRUITMENT! – Since the WORLD WIDE WEB is so vast, with 2.2 billion users, I am so convinced that the market supply is forever. So gone are the days when you need to use FORCE and HYPNOTIZE PEOPLE to join you We just need to look for the few people LIKE US…with the same WAVELENGTH aND TELL THEM TO DO THE SAME. Everything else is going to be history.
5. NO MONTHLY MAINTENANCE!
6. NO SALES QUOTA!
7. NO REGULAR MEETINGS IN THE OFFICE!
8. NO LATE NIGHTS waiting for a PROSPECT then after everything you’ve done to convince them…they wont buy or join you!
9. 24/7 supportive team online!
10. THE PRODUCTS ARE TRULY LIFE CHANGING! The products alone would already guarantee us 100% success in whatever endeavor…how much more making it work with a very good MEMBER GETS MEMBER PROGRAM?
11. and most important for me…I AM JUST AT HOME ENJOYING MY GROWING KIDS!!!
How do u get people sign up in 4 easy steps?
1. Send them a video, and my website and tell them to check.
2. If interested, assist them in the payment process.
3. Plug them in to the TEAM…wherein they will EXPERIENCE TOTAL TEAM WORK!
4. TELL THEM TO DO THE SAME STEP 1-4
SOOOOOOOOOOO EASYYYYY!!!
What can you say about SWA?
SWA? It is a blessing given to us…SO WE CAN BLESS OTHERS as well! I am still in awe, how God has answered my prayers after 16 long years of toiling and hardwork.
HOPE THIS HELPS..Godbless everyone! Enjoy your GIFTS!
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT SWA??? click this : http://coach.mysupreme.biz/work-with-kiko/
Give Glory and Honor to the one who GAVE US LIFE and all the FREE GIFTS!

SUPREME WEALTH ALLIANCE IN -5 MINUTES. ANO BA ITO?

The fastest growing GLOBAL online pinoy program probably reached your ATTENTION SPAN finally…now…you ask…ANO BA ITO? PAANO BA ITO? I don’t have time to read, attend a webinar or even watch the lengthy orientation videos. Kiko Javier answers it in less than 5 minutes!
Watch and share to your friends!

1.Supreme Wealth Alliance in 5 minutes

2 NETWORKING BA TO???? (Uhmmmmmm) :)

3 SUPREME WEALTH ALLIANCE SCAM?

4.Bakit ako nag JOIN sa SUPREME WEALTH ALLIANCE – ULTIMATE?

5.Paano ko MA WITHDRAW ang COMMISSIONS ko sa SWA-U?

6.Welcome new MEMBERS of SWA Ultimate! 3 easy STEPS for YOU!

7.Paano mag SIGN UP at mag ACTIVATE sa SWA? (Revised0412)

8.Kumita ka na ba? Mag join LANG AKO pag MAY KITA KA NA? :)

9.Supreme Wealth Alliance…Saan ang OFFICE?

10.May kilala ka bang 2 na tao na naghahanap ng FINANCIAL FREEDOM???

11.Old School Networker turned ONLINE!

12.Paano mag post ng ads sa FACEBOOK maski di ako ONLINE?

13.Paano INVITE lahat ng FRIENDS sa FACEBOOK in 1 click!

No comments:

Post a Comment